Wednesday, August 20, 2008


I was going through some of my pictures, and found this one. Last year for Christmas, we had Santa come at 7:00 in the morning, on Dec 8th. He gave each of my children a gift which spelled out the words, "Go pack your bags, we're going to Disneyland!" They were all very excited and promptly went to pack. We left for California a couple hours later. It was one of the best Christmas breaks we've ever had! This is a picure of our family with the Disneyland Santa.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Fun! I love Disneyland! My friend did that to her family once. Christmas was on a Sunday, so they went to church, came home and said "Guess what? We're going to Disneyland!" and took off later that day. I think they ended up buying the year pass, and then went several times that year. Lucky ducks!

Jer + Lu said...

What an awesome Christmas present!! I'm sure they loved it.