Some of you have asked where my kitchen table is, and it is on the other side of the island. I have a large space for my table. I really like it, but I still have more painting to do. It never ends!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Some of you have asked where my kitchen table is, and it is on the other side of the island. I have a large space for my table. I really like it, but I still have more painting to do. It never ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE your kitchen Deb!
I love your kitchen!!!! It is so awesome!
Deb!!! Your kitchen is AMAZING!!! wow! I love it! The color of the cabinets...wow! and ME LIKE THE GRANITE VEDY VEDY MUCH!!!
I'm so glad you sent us your blog link! very fun! xoxo, Cindy
HOly Cow!! You're house is beautiful. I obviously haven't been there in a while. How fun to do the work yourself, crazy it sounds but fun and rewarding. Way to go, I don't know how you do it! Awesome!!!
GoRgEoUs!!! I'm so excited for you to have it finished!! Lovin' all the pretty roses too-- happy anniversary!
Post a Comment